Content Marketing is a strategic focused approach on creating and distributing valuable content, attracting a targeted audience.
What is Content Marketing?
• We overlook advertisements in magazines.
• We record our favourite shows and then fast forward through the commercials.
• Most billboards are ignored by the public.
• Even on the internet we’ve learned to by pass adverts (banners, side panels) and peruse through the content that we are searching for.
Content Marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is not a hard sell – if anything, think of it as an extremely soft sell. It’s giving your potential customer base tailored content of value in order to build an ongoing relationship based on trust. For example, starting in 1904 Jell-O salesmen went around door-to-door giving away free copies of a cookbook (that happened to trumpet the virtues of Jell-O). By 1906 their sales had sky rocketed up by over $1 million. Becoming the trusted source for information concerning your particular field can have a gigantic impact on drawing your customers to you. Which means you’re going to want to have an experienced team helping you build your Content Marketing strategy online.
Building A Strong Presence to Your Potential Customer Base
There are 2 main aspects to building yourself up as the leader in your niche market.
1. Deliver Valuable Content – It’s not enough to just put out articles, infographics, etc… on a regular basis. In order to build an audience (and ultimately, customers). You must put out something of value.
So if you’re involved in kitchen ware, you’ll want to perhaps deliver top-drawer recipes and cooking hints. If you’re a masseuse, maybe you build up an archive of articles revealing how office workers can relieve some back stress while still at their work stations.
Quality web marketing doesn’t stop there. Once you have set up a schedule delivering quality content, you’re going to want to become involved with your potential customers. If they respond to a post with a question on your Facebook page, answer it quickly and honestly. If someone lodges a complaint, get to work on it right away. Not only will that particular customer be pleased that they have been noticed, but others will see your quick response and want to start a relationship with you of their own.
Remember, you’re not selling, you’re building relationships.
2. Establish Your Voice – If delivering valuable content shows your customer base what you can do, establishing your voice tells them who you are.
Your voice is how you use content to establish what kind of service you are. This is how you show everyone that you’re the leader in your field. Do you want to be an established company or a new up and coming business to take on the world? Are you fun and easy-going, or are you all business?
Web Marketing Experts
That’s where we would like to step in and offer you our deep knowledge in web marketing.
- What makes content valuable in your field?
- Have you considered your publishing schedule?
- Have you established your voice on your website and across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc…)
- Get your valuable content noticed by investing in your Google rankings through targeted Search Engine Optimisation.
Your customers are waiting for you. They need your services.
We have the knowledge to help you get your passion and business visible across the internet. Call us at +61 2 9569 6580 or drop us an email and let’s get your web marketing working for you.